Are You Looking For A Mobile Protection Against Mosquito Bites That Works?
If you are like typical homeowners or outdoorsy individual, you are probably all too familiar with the problems stated above. As with most people, the usual solution is to spray insecticides frequently all over your house to kill mosquitoes or apply sticky insect repellent on your body to keep mosquitoes away.
If you have been using insecticides or are thinking of using them to get rid mosquitoes… THINK AGAIN!
Though they may work to a certain extent, these methods of repelling mosquitoes may not be as safe or long-lasting. Insecticides are merely contact based solution, i.e. they only kill mosquitoes on the treated surface. So unless you are prepared to use insecticides generously all over your house, it is not possible for you to repel mosquitoes effectively in your home. Insecticides can cause eye and skin irritation, headache, nausea, dizziness, chest tightness, blurred vision and many many more!
Conventional Mosquito Control Solutions Are NOT SAFE & EFFECTIVE!
Do not subject your family and yourself to the risks of insecticides!
Note: You Should Know & Understand The Information Below Before Buying Any Mosquito Repellent
1. Insecticides are highly toxic. By spraying insecticides in your house, you are subjecting your loved ones and your health to potentially dangerous side effects. Breathe fresh air, not insecticides fumes!
2. Conventional mosquito repellent. Be it spray, liquid, cream, stick or pre-moistened towelette, these usually contain an active ingredient called N-N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET). The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has received reports on side effects or adverse reactions such as headache, nausea, seizures and fainting after the use of DEET on skin. Your health is much more important!
3. Self-proclaimed natural mosquito repellents. They provide only minimal protection against mosquito bites as their repellent properties are weak and may last for only 10 to 20 minutes. Who wants the hassle of frequent reapplication!
4. Electronic repellents, they last only for hours and before you know it, mosquitoes are back and you have to buy costly refills again. Imagine the costs and hassle!
5. Other anti-mosquito patches. They may last for shorter hours and may not contain micro-encapsulation technology that releases scent for a longer duration.
Mosquitoes are annoying and can cause serious health problems. They interfere with work and outdoor activities. Not only can mosquito bites cause severe skin irritation like the red bump and itching, some can even transmit several dangerous and fatal diseases such as malaria, yellow fever, dengue, filariasis and encephalitis to humans and dogs.
The Word Health Organization (WHO) estimates that each year 300 – 500 million cases of malaria occur and more than 1 million people die of malaria. About 1,300 cases of malaria are diagnosed in the United States each year.
In addition, some 2500 million people (two fifth of the world’s population) are now at risk from dengue. WHO estimates that there may be 50 million cases of dengue infection worldwide ever year.
These statistics are from Malaria and Dengue alone. Imagine the dangers of these mosquitoes with all the other diseases that it can transmit! Put a stop to mosquito bite before it’s too late!
You need a mosquito control solution that repels mosquitoes safely and effectively…